Cloud is used almost in all fields today. Particularly, business organizations tend to use cloud-based services for their operations. As businesses tend to use cloud platforms, services that are based on the cloud such as websites and apps are the future scope. So, to utilize such cloud-based websites and applications cloud knowledge is required. This can be achieved with the help of certifications like architect certification. The main goal of architect training is to provide professionals grab the opportunities of cloud computing and AWS. This will make participants become experts in cloud developments and cloud concepts.
Taking such training on the cloud will provide knowledge that is needed to develop own cloud-based applications. Participants will gain in-depth knowledge on the core services. In addition, it provides a deep understanding of the cloud concepts. With the knowledge of cloud architecture, one can be able to develop, design, and manage secure, robust, highly available, scalable and dynamic solutions to reach the objectives of the business.
What will participants learn?
Through information technology online training participants will
- Understand the concepts of cloud computing
- Learn about Amazon EC2 and Amazon EBS
- Learn about Amazon’s storage services such as S3, RRS, Glaciers
- Able to understand the difference in Load distribution and Scaling in Amazon Web Service
- Learn about management identity and access management techniques
- Learn about multiple AWS services and managing the resources’ lifecycle
- Learn the architecture and design of AWS
- Learning DR Disaster Recovery in AWS
- How to design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Able to maintain the cloud solution infrastructure
- Learn about the design for compliance and security
- Learn to optimize business and technical processes
- Able to maintain the implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure the reliability of the operations and solutions
Learning AWS architecture will make the participants master in essential concepts of cloud computing such as Software as a service SaaS, platform as a service PaaS, Infrastructure as a service Iaas, private cloud, public cloud and concepts of cloud programming.
What are the benefits of learning this?
Once a participant learn the AWS architecture he or she will be able to
- Plan and deploy highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems on Amazon Web Service
- Able to upload and shift of a prior on-premises application to AWS
- Understand the process of ingress and egress of data to and from Amazon Web Service depending on data, database, computing or security requirements
- Able to assess AWS costs and to identify cost control mechanisms
Who can learn AWS architect?
This is suitable for beginners and professionals those who want to build and improve their career in Cloud computing technologies. Similarly, it can be learned by professionals those who want to develop cloud-based applications with AWS
What are the prerequisites required?
For learning AWS architect there are no prior prerequisites are required. But, if the candidates have knowledge of any high-level programming language will be helpful for them.